AP via Yahoo Finance
AK Steel said Thursday it lowered its October surcharge for flat-rolled carbon steel slightly while nearly doubling the present surcharge for electrical steel.
The company will impose a surcharge of $154 per ton for flat-rolled carbon steel shipped in October, slightly down from the $157 surcharge in September and last October.
For electrical steel, customers will have to pay a surcharge of $90 per ton, up from a $50-per-ton surcharge in September, but well below the $295-per-ton surcharge from last October.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance