Dayton Business Journal
AK Steel Corp. and its union met for several hours Friday morning, but still did not reach an agreement.
The company said no further negotiating sessions have been scheduled.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance