51.2 Percent of Aluminum Cans Recycled in 2004
The aluminum beverage can is the most recycled consumer beverage container in the United States. It amounts to more than twice the recycling rate for beverage packages of other materials.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance