Aluminum consumption will lag production next year for the first time since 2003 as higher energy prices slow economic expansion, said Alcan Inc., the world’s No. 2 producer of the metal used in cars and cans.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance