Arcelor, the world’s second biggest steel maker, said on Monday it planned to raise its offer for Dofasco to 71 Canadian dollars per share, after rival bidder Germany’s ThyssenKrupp had increased its offer to C$68 to value the Canadian steel maker at C$5.3 billion ($4.6 billion).
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance