Yahoo! News: “Tesma International, an autoparts company that makes engines, transmissions and fuel systems, said Monday that its third-quarter profit fell 22 per cent to $12.3 million US, mainly because of the high cost of steel.
The company, one of the spinoff companies that Magna International is seeking to take private again, said revenues in the three months ended Sept. 30 increased to $323.5 million US from $254.3 million a year earlier”
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance