Canadian Business Online
Volkswagen AG said Friday as many as 20,000 jobs could be cut over the next four years as part of new restructuring plan to reduce costs and make Europe’s biggest automaker more profitable.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance