Bridgestone Corp., the world’s largest tiremaker by sales, said its first-quarter profit fell 6.8 percent after the costs of raw materials such as steel and oil rose.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance