Reuters via Yahoo!
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Bush on Tuesday signed a free-trade agreement with Central America, one of his top legislative priorities, after a bitter fight with Congress over the direction of American trade policy.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance