The House-Senate agreement passed by the House today also phases out over two years the so-called Byrd Amendment, a contentious measure that allows duties on foreign imports to be distributed to companies.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance