AUTOSHOW: “Steel prices have as much as doubled over the last year on the back of strong demand from China, forcing some heavier-machine makers to charge a surcharge on tractors and bulldozers.
But you can’t do that with cars.
Automakers are locked in fierce price wars and customers, now used to getting a lot of extras for their money, will not readily accept higher price tags “
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance