Asia Pulse via Yahoo! Australia & NZ News : China’s voracious demand for steel has been forecast to moderate in the second half of 2005. The Korea Iron & Steel Association said in a report that China’s demand for steel will rise just 3.9-5.0 per cent next year, compared with an estimated increase of 7.6 per cent this year.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance