Competition for managers, engineers and other highly skilled labor is especially intense and job-hopping for higher pay is rampant.
‘Wages in China are definitely going up at a fast pace,’ said Behlen Chairman Tony Raimondo. ‘The movement of land value and wages has surprised many of us.’
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance