Copper may fall next week on speculation the U.S. economy is sliding into recession, reducing demand for the metal used in wires and pipes.
Maybe, but so far, it’s still hanging out in the $3 neighbourhood, a far cry from $2.50 a year ago and $0.80 5 years ago.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance