Copper briefly touched $4 US this week but fell on Friday to close at $3.836.
Less than a month ago I was writing about how it hit $3 and what a disaster that was.
Copper posted its steepest fall in two weeks today on concerns that the doubling of prices to record highs in the past year may not be justified.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance