Copper prices fell the most in more than three weeks on the London Metal Exchange and zinc posted the largest drop since Feb. 2, after U.S. new-home sales and manufacturing data indicated a further slowdown in metals usage.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance