Yahoo! NewsWorkers at an aluminum smelter ended their 4Â½-month strike on Monday, accepting a five-year deal at a general meeting.
“This conflict is finally over and we can all look forward to the long-term sustainability of our aluminum smelter,” said plant president Louis-Regis Tremblay.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance