Reuters via Yahoo! Asia News
Viktor Rashnikov, one of Russia’s most influential industrialists, will resign as head of domestic steel producer MMK but remain with the company to shape its strategic policy, Rashnikov said on Friday.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance