Don’t get me wrong, I love shrimp. In fact, that’s probably why this is sticking in my mind. I just can’t get over the idea that there’s a danger of radioactive waste floating around in New Orleans and the shrimp are gonna eat it (and all the other pollutants).
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance