Observer-Reporter: ” International Steel Group Inc. is the second steel company to raise its third-quarter forecast because of higher steel prices.
Other steel companies could follow but steel prices could begin falling because of lower costs and weaker demand, said analyst Charles Bradford of Bradford Research. “
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance