Japan will maintain 15 percent punitive tariffs on US ball bearings and steel products until August 31, 2007 in retaliation against the continued implementation of a controversial US anti-dumping trade law known as the Byrd Amendment, Kyodo News said.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance