And here’s a gruesome story for a Tuesday morning …. BBC NEWS | England | West Yorkshire: “Firefighters had to cut the rod down to 3ft to allow an ambulance crew to take the 30-year-old to hospital.
The man was conscious throughout his ordeal, an ambulance spokesman said. “
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance