AP Wire | 11/12/2004: “As many as half of the U.S. metal stamping plants which supply parts for the automobile industry could be out of business in six years, an industry attorney and trade group say.
‘I think we are going to see some bankruptcies and quite a number of sales,’ Craig Fitzgerald, a Southfield, Mich., attorney whose clients include automotive parts suppliers”
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance