This was enough to halt trading of Dofasco today on the Toronto Stock Market
Mittal Steel moved to strengthen its grip on the global steel industry with a $23 billion hostile bid for main rival Arcelor in a deal that would also hand Canada’s Dofasco Inc. to ThyssenKrupp.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance