Nationally, domestic mills produced 2.15 million tons of steel last week, up 2 percent from the 2.1 million tons made during the same period in 2004. U.S. steel mills operated at 93.6 percent capacity last week vs. 90.3 percent capacity during the previous week.
For the year to date, U.S. steel mills produced 34.99 million tons of steel vs. 35.1 million tons during the comparable 2004 period.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance