Newly proposed U.S. legislation to push China to let its currency rise is seen as a middle ground between broad trade sanctions and the current policy of dialogue and coaxing, which have left many lawmakers frustrated and impatient.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance