Steel products maker Nucor Corp. offered $1.07 billion Tuesday in cash for Canada’s Harris Steel Group Inc., the latest in a string of acquisitions for the steelmaker and in the quickly consolidating industry.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance