Part of the roof collapsed Tuesday at a coal mine in eastern Kentucky, killing Cornelius Yates, 44. No one else was harmed. Yates was operating a roof bolting machine at the time.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance