RosBusinessConsulting – News Online
Russia will increase steel supplies to the European market by 15 percent in 2007 compared to a year earlier, Veronika Nikishina, the Economy Ministry’s foreign markets department chief, told journalists, citing an agreement between Russia and the EU on steel supplies to European markets scheduled to be signed in April.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance