Yahoo! News: “Russia’s Severstal Steel has made an offer to buy Stelco Inc., in what’s believed to be one of several competing offers emerging for the restructuring but profitable Hamilton steel producer.
Severstal – the largest Russian producer of steel and metal products – made its intentions public Tuesday, when Stelco’s board was scheduled to meet to start examining offers for all or parts of the company. “
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance