Reuters via Yahoo News
Germany’s second largest steelmaker, Salzgitter AG, is in talks to acquire Canadian rival Algoma Steel, the German firm said on Thursday.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance