Sluggish Michigan Economy Pinned on Big Three Market-Share Losses, Crain’s Detroit Business Analysis Shows“Why is Southeast Michigan lagging the rest of the country’s economic rebound?
An analysis of economic trends by Crain’s Detroit Business suggests the 14-point loss in market share among the Big Three automakers over the past decade is the primary culprit.”
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance