Lots of statistics. Ohio is the top state, Indiana second. It doesn’t list the other states.
The Steubenville Herald-Star
STEUBENVILLE – Ohio remains a leader in steel production despite the current soft market and industry consolidation during the past three years.
OhioSteel, an industry trade group whose members include Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corp. and Mittal Steel USA, touts statistics showing shipments for the industry in Ohio reached four- to five-year highs in 2004. The group says the statistics are indicative of a turnaround in the industry, not of continued decline.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance