The Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) urged the International Trade Commission (ITC) to terminate duties on stainless steel sheet and strip imports from France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom, testifying that U.S. manufacturers are suffering from stainless steel shortages while the U.S. industry is healthy, profitable and strong.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance