Gives new meaning to the term “steel recycling” … Yahoo! News: “A steel factory may be coming back to life in the form of a major retail center.
The people behind Legacy Village want to turn the area off of the Jennings Freeway into a super shopping center, NewsChannel5 reported.
First Interstate Properties hopes to have the $90 million Steelyard Commons up and running by 2006.
The shopping center could bring in millions of dollars that people usually spend outside of Cleveland. “
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance