Northwest Indiana News: nwitimes.com: “Nationally, domestic mills produced 1.97 million tons of steel last week, a 3.6 percent increase from the 1.91 million tons during the same period last year. The nation’s steel mills operated at 89.2 percent capacity last week compared to a capacity of 88.7 during the previous week.
For the year to date, U.S. steel mills have produced 91.0 million net tons of steel versus 86.2 million net tons produced during the comparable period in 2003.”
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance