A 46-year-old worker at the U.S. Steel plant in Granite City was killed late Thursday when a cargo train crushed him against the wall of a loading dock.
David M. Prengel, a switchman who had worked at the plant for 26 years, was pronounced dead at 11 p.m. by a Madison County coroner’s office investigator.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance