Northwest Indiana News: nwitimes.com
U.S. Steel Corp., which had record fourth-quarter profits of $462 million, is expected to distribute profit sharing checks of about $3,259.20 to USWA members, said Michael Mitchell, president of Local 1014 at U.S. Steel Corp.’s Gary Works.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance