The Company had announced on March 3, 2006 that its board of directors had authorized the filing of a delisting application. As disclosed on previous occasions, there is insufficient value in the Company under the approved restructuring plan to provide recovery for the current common shareholders. As a result, the existing common shares will be eliminated on plan implementation with no value being attributed to them.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance