Stelco press release
Stelco Inc. today reported net earnings of $49 million ($0.48 per common share) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2005. This record level of first quarter earnings for the Company is compared to a net loss of $37 million ($0.36 per common share) in the first quarter of 2004 and net earnings of $1 million ($0.01 per common share) in the fourth quarter of 2004.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance