Rains, steel costs caused delays
L.A. Daily News
When the new University of California, Merced, campus opens this fall, it will kind of be like moving into a half-finished home.
University administrators are blaming the delays on this year’s unusually long rainy season and the rising price of steel that required the university to renegotiate purchase contracts.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance