More “recycling” …
Omaha police are investigating another copper theft.
Officials with Union Pacific said someone stole 1,300 feet of copper cabling from the area of 68th and F streets. UP estimates the loss at $3,900.
Last week, someone stole copper cabling out of the 6900 Centennial diesel locomotive parked for display at Lauritzen Gardens.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance