(phillyBurbs.com) | Pennsylvania News
United States Steel and AK Steel on Tuesday reported strong increases in second-quarter profit, and the industry forecast even bigger third-quarter gains.
U.S. Steel posted a 64 percent increase in earnings, and AK Steel, which has locked out union workers at its biggest mill for nearly five months, said its profit more than tripled.
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance