A new source of recycled steel …
About 4,000 seized weapons were melted down at a Rancho Cucamonga steel mill Friday morning.
The weapons were collected from 20 police agencies including the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, according to a sheriff’s press release.
The weapons included guns, knives and swords, all of which were melted down into steel reinforcement bars
Search this Blog
- Ottawa’s manufacturing fund a mirage
- High school co-op student dies at work placement
- U.S. Steel Canada files for creditor protection
- Canada manufacturing growth index at 4-month low in December – Yahoo Finance Canada
- 2 Ontario firms allege Chinese steel sinks violate trade rules, probes launched – Yahoo! Canada Finance